Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Getting Crafty with my Nieces


I have been working on painting wooden frames I bought for our table numbers and they were suppose to be a small project but, turned into a large one. Each frame needed about five coats of paint and since I made a costume color they took longer. So, today I picked up my nieces and bought them over to help me work on finishing the table numbers and place cards. I only got them for two hours but, we got a lot done! Now, I'm halfway done. I made them cheddar wurst for lunch and than I picked put tutu outfits for them and took a few photos of them. I'm really going to miss being able to drive the down the street and see them.
I wish I was able to spend even more time with them than I do. Thanks for all the
help girls!

My Tutu Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment