Thursday, April 15, 2010

One Month Away!!!

After my two meltdowns this morning, I'm finally feel a little better! My sister gave me a pep talk earlier today and then she an mom surprised me with showing up with my wedding dress! My Mom picked it up from the tailors and tomorrow I will take it too the cleaners to get steamed. Their visit was short since they were running errands for the bridal shower on Sunday but, it was a good visit. I've been really stressing out a lot lately since we have a month to basically to pay for this whole wedding and I don't know how we're going to do it but, I guess we will. I did an email blast with a "$99 Photo Session" special, hoping to get additional photography business but, so far I have one appointment for it so far (thanks Julie). I hate that Drew and I have to stress about all of this when we should be enjoying every moment, instead we're more looking forward to May 16th when we can put all of this behind us! It really doesn't help the situation when you have money issues! Lucky for us, our vendors really like us, and they have bent over backwards for us, and it's truly appreciated it! I got my taxes done and that will bring in a little extra cash and it feels good to have them done!

Now, that my rant is done I can go on with my evening with Drew! He should be getting home from a long day of work. I don't know how he does it. He never stops working... weather it's at the office, on the phone, researching on the computer, he never stops. I love that he cares so much about the two of us and our future family! May 16th all bets are off and it is time to get pregnant! ;)

I just finished making the place cards that my nieces didn't get to finish and the a few of the table numbers. I swear those table numbers turned into much more of a project than I originally thought they were going to be but they look great. I hope to finish them tomorrow. I'm going to listen to my sister and Drew, and try and enjoy this last month of planning and get really excited about the wedding and our future!

"Cross Your Fingers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment