Friday, January 15, 2010

4 Months Away!

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock! Time is flying bye and the stress is building!!!! I can't believe the wedding is only four months away! Hopefully Drew and I make it to the big day! They say it's "your day" but the whole time you're planning you're trying to make sure everyone else is happy and no feelings get hurt. The hardest part of all the planning has been the "LIST"! We have always wanted a small wedding of maybe 70 people max but, with my family alone yeah right! It's tough too when you're the one paying for everything and it's a struggle to make everyone happy but, were trying! I've been on the phone all day with different vendors and it's slowly getting put together and I can't wait to see the final product of all this work! Tomorrow two of my bridesmaids are coming over to work on the invitations so they should be sent out no later than February 1st I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment