Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Weekend full of Wedding Adventures!

http://www.crimsonandcloverdesigns.com/
Drew and I went downtown to check out a florist in the Canton area of Baltimore called "Crimson and Clover". Of course our directions took us the wrong way to her studio and we just took a chance and found it. The lady "Amy” was very nice and she loved my ideas! I made two print ups of what I was looking for and visioned. I told her we had a $2,000.00 budget so we will see what the proposal will say! I also told her I have expensive taste (always have) but, to help us pick maybe not as expensive flowers. Drew was a good sport and loves all the ideas and his boutonniere.

Afterwards, we headed through the city to the other side to meet with the caterer Daniel for “The Pantry”. Drew liked him right away and said he reminds him of his friend Razz. I can see that now. This tasting was off the wall! We sat at a table in his kitchen while we watched him prepare everything for us and he educated us on the food as well. We ate nine appetizers, two salads, two entrees, two sides, and two deserts! We were so full when we left! He even gave us the leftovers! Since someone else has already put down a deposit for our day he won’t be at our wedding but, will be sending over his best staff. That sucks but, he insures us they are just as good as he!

He did tell us to come back down to meet them and watch them cook so will see. All I know is our food is going to be amazing and our guests are in for a real treat! I forgot to take a picture of the one salad and it’s actually the one we’re going with and, sorry the one video is upside down... opps! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment