Friday, September 25, 2009

Losing the FALL

So, it's been really hard trying to plan this wedding for a few reasons. 1) Drew and I have been crazy busy with our new businesses and my other job 2) I feel like I'm by myself doing this and 3) I REALLY wanted a FALL wedding! I know the Spring will be beautiful, it's just when we made the decision to have the Spring wedding and not the Fall we thought someone would throw us a Fall Engagement party. We thought it would be silly if we throw ourselves one and since we're paying for the wedding we couldn't fit it in the budget. The autumn has just always been my favorite time of year and it's Drew's as well so it sticks losing it.

Drew and I even planted and grew our own pumpkin patch. It was our hobby and we were hoping to use what we grew for the wedding. Now, we just have a really nice autumn display at our apartment. I hope we can pick our location soon so I can hire a photographer. I figure maybe I can still have an engagement photo session sometime in October or November. If we are able to pull it off I want to do normal photos in a pumpkin patch and then go to a different location for a modern retro look. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment