Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brides Maid Dresses


Today two of my three bridesmaids were able to meet up at a bridal boutique to try on some dresses. I knew the place had one of the dresses I wanted them to try on, which is the blue strapless dress made by "Bill Levkoff" in the above photo and to the left. I was surprised that I was the first one there but, it was nice because I was able to talk with the ladies that worked there and to show them what I was looking for. When Leah came in she was so excited and almost started crying (awww). I know whatever dress I end up going with I want it to be in a purple shade. There were a few dresses they tried on that just didn't cut it! It's amazing how some thing looks good on the hanger but not on.
My sister Angie tried on a few dresses that we we're considering for my two older nieces (her daughters). Since they are both around our sizes it works. After we tried on the dress we went over to Starbucks and hung out and did some girl talk! In all the years I've known the Leah I don't think just the three of us have ever hung out. We had a really good time. I was also able to show them the invitations I bought the night before. They really liked the ideas I have for them and they said they will totally help me! Yay!



On Nov. 1, 2008 which I can't believe was almost a year ago! After I bought my first wedding dress and yes I said first wedding dress me and my missing bridesmaid stopped by Macy's to try on some dresses. She look good in them as you can see below. She still talks about how she really wanted the purple one. She also tried on a dress not pictured that looked great on the hanger but did nothing for her or anyone one who would try it on!


Enjoy these videos from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment