Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wedding Planner

I talked with Drew and I think I really need a wedding planner! Where's J-lo when you need her! It's just been too much with both jobs. We've been going to bed almost every night anywhere from midnight - 3 am and it's starting to catch up to both of us. There really isn't enough time in a day! I was hoping to spend $1,000.00 - $1,500.00 for one but, when I started looking the other day only one person had her prices posted and for what I think I need for partial services was $3,100.00... ouch! So I have a lot of research to still do. Keep your fingers crossed.



I wish I could have David Tutera take over our wedding like in his show "My Fair Wedding". On his first episode he picked a Jim Hjelm bridesmaid dress that I have loved and I wish my girls could wear it but, they are too expensive! The first time I saw his work was on "Platinum Weddings" he did his friends fall wedding at "Holly Hedge Estate". Basically my dream wedding!

FYI - All the Planners I called or emailed never got back to me! I still can't believe it but, I'll make it work without one!

No comments:

Post a Comment