Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Clipper Mill

Drew and I visited the "Clipper Mill" and knew from just the drive it was going to be a "NO". I found this place from one of my old "Baltimore Magazine Weddings" and they used it in one of their photo sessions and it looked so pretty! It was that rustic urban look we love. They had fire pits (which we were told you can no longer do unless you hire a Fire Marshall and two Policemen) on these huge round stone tables. We also found out you would also have to hire a lifeguard for the pool and pay for valet since there wasn't really anywhere to park. The place also looked a lot bigger than it was from the photo's and I knew the pool would be an issue with the kids, especially the boys! It would have been nice to learn all of this from the person I talked to on the phone but, they weren't any help at ALL! They never even sent me the paperwork like they said they were going to 5 million times! It would be nice to have an anniversary party there one day but not the wedding (as long as the staff changes). The deal breaker was having to drive through one to many ghettos to get there on top of everything else. Once you got there it was really nice but, no ghettos for us! We could only imagine what people we would start thinking while they were driving out to the wedding. I mean I almost wanted to turn around!


No comments:

Post a Comment