Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cloister's Castle

I want a picture like this.

After work I had to run a few errands and Drew was going to go with me to re-look at the castle but he wasn't feeling well and wasn't looking so hot so I sent him home to get some much needed sleep. Drew works too hard! For the past 1 1/2 he has done nothing but lived and breathed his new businesses and it is finally starting to pay off! The other night he worked 8:30 am - 8 pm and when he got home he had two conference calls and I did get to speak to him till 12:30 am and that's when we ate dinner. How ridicules is that? With all of that said he deserved to stay home and sleep!

Last October we both visited the castle and immediately feel in love with it! I wanted to revisit it since were now planning for a May wedding and not an October one. When Drew and I went it was during the day so it was nice to see it in the evening. I was going to go by myself since I knew it was so last minute for anyone to go with me but, my loving sister said she wouldn't let me go by myself so her and lil Z went with me.

When we pulled up to the castle it looked so pretty! The way the lights were hitting it just right made it look magical! A very nice lady took us on a tour and my sister said she could see why we loved this place and that she thinks it's the venue for us. The date were wanting is May 15th which was on hold till today so when the lady "Annie" told me the date was mine, both Angie and I said it was meant to be. With that said I have been trying to get a hold of this place for about 3 weeks now and yesterday was the first time they picked up the phone and when Annie told they were having the open house tomorrow and that my date was on hold and now I have it... yeah it's meant to be!
The carter that was there was really nice and he made the yummiest things! We had a white chocolate risotto with a blueberry compote, shrimp and mango with a chili sauce, and to top it all off a pom spritzer! Angie and I were trying not to eat the risotto too fast since it was so good. It was the warm comforting food and the white chocolate was done just right that is wasn't too much. His price's don't seem that bad so Drew and I will have to visit with him again!


So we have one more place to visit and than we will make our decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment