Friday, October 9, 2009

The Lilac Dress

My friend Leah and her three cute lovable children went shopping with me while I was on the hunt for this vintage pink prom dress Drew and I saw outside "Vintage Girls" store a few weeks ago. The weather was beautiful so it was perfect for the kids to walk around the town. After all the anticipation we felt the pink dress made me look a little wide (and that's bad because it was a TINY dress) so I purchased the lilac petticoat instead. The lady in the store said she has had a hard time selling the pink dress since it is so small. Let me just say the ladies in the 50s had much smaller waists than we do today! After our good buy we headed over to the "Bean Hollow" for some pumpkin chai tea! Weather you get the chai or the latte they are so delicious! They only come out in the fall so if you haven't had one you need to try one! The kiddies drank hot cocoa and lollipops! Thanks Leah!!!!

I bought the petticoat in hopes I could use it for a engagement photo session.



The vintage pink prom dress or the vintage lilac petticoat?

No comments:

Post a Comment