Thursday, February 11, 2010

Change of plan


So, this wedding has become way to stressful and lately I've been feeling like Carrie from Sex in the City the Movie! I just haven't had a magazine company come to me wanting to do a wedding story, that part I would love to do! Can you imagine getting to wear all those amazing dresses and than having your hair,make-up, and photographs taken by all those top pros! That would be awesome!

Like I have said before it's suppose to be about us but, we stress over making everyone else happy and not hurting feelings. I really don't know how people have small weddings. From the very beginning we always talked about wanting a 70 person max guest list. We've cut the list down numerous times but can't get below 100. The Cloister's max is 150 so that helped. If money wasn't an issue we would be having a 300 person wedding easy! I just want this wedding to be over with soon! I just want to marry Drew! I'm glad it will be a long time till I have to do any of this again with our daughter (if we are lucky enough to have one). I talked with our caterer "Daniel" yesterday and he really is an amazing guy! I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married or having a nice party! He's working with us in making the menu a little smaller but, just as delicious! He is also helping me get into wedding photography. I'm going to be working with his lower budget brides to get my name out there! Very exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment