Friday, February 26, 2010

The invitations are in the mail!

Today is the day we finally mail out the wedding invitations! I'm still waiting for about 8 addresses from Drew's list but, I can't let the rest wait any longer! Using the wax has actually been the hardest part of the process. There is a trick to melting the wax as not to burn it, otherwise you get a silver and black mix instead of just silver. It takes about 5 minutes to do each invitations so, it's much more time consuming than I thought. I am very proud of these invitations and I'm glad I took on the task. At times I didn't think I could transfer or convey what was in my head to paper, but it all worked out in the end. I would recommend making your invitations whether it's for a wedding, baby shower, birthday, or an anniversary party. I know this will not be the last time I make them. It might take a lot of time but the end product is more special with the blood, sweat and tears included. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.




This video is for other Brides that might come across my blog. I found a lot of inspiration from blogs I would find and, from this site http://www.weddingbee.com so, I hope this helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment