Friday, February 26, 2010

Comments


As you can see I really don't have many comments on the blog since I never got around to sending out the save the dates. I was thinking about printing them and adding them to the wedding invitations and I figured people could put the picture on their fridge or something but, "nah" they should have gone out a few months ago. So, my plan for everyone to follow us along as we planned the wedding kind of blew up in my face and now it's just another journal for me. But, I've always liked keeping journal so, it makes sense I guess.

Today I also had to call Nicole from Sota Dzine Photography to tell her we can't afford to go with them. That was such a hard call for me to make but, I know when I talk to Drew I will lift some much needed stress off his shoulders since he wanted to get them for me. Drew and I talked about hiring them for our one year anniversary and we could do something really cool and different. I told Nicole our plan and she likes the idea. It's tough when you do the right thing sometimes I just hope I can find a photograph that I will love. I know th
ey won't compare to Nicole and her team but, if they are close too it I'll be happy.

This is an example of their work found in the newest "Washington Bride & Groom" magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment