Saturday, February 20, 2010

Open House!

My Mom picked me up and we drove out the the Cloister's for an open house they were having and Dad met us there. It was the busiest opening I've been too so I wasn't even able to sit down with the event coordinator "Annie" to go over the ideas I had for the layout of our tables. Mom fell in love with the castle just like everyone does when they see it. Drew and I knew it was perfect for us as soon as we drove up to it. It was great being able to capture these photos of the big blizzard we just had not that long ago! It was nice to run into our caterer Daniel, too bad Mom and Dad didn't get to met him. We had to leave early for Aly's birthday party so I didn't get to talk to all the vendors there. Which means Drew and I are going to have to go back up so I can talk with Annie, which is fine with me.
The PINK room is where me and my girls will be getting ready and the room next to it is Drew's room. The guys will like that room since it has stairs that lead right down to the bar.
Drew is definitely giving me my fairytale wedding! I know it's going to be a dream come true and I can't wait till May 15th!
Later in the day Drew asked my brothers and Chris to be in the wedding and I was able to capture him asking Chris. :)

1 comment:

  1. I CAN COMMENT!! I think it's just my work computer!! <3 <3 I cannot wait to finally see the castle for real!

    ReplyDelete