Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another beautiful day at the Cloisters!


Photos are courtesy of Ricky Chung Photography.
Today, the weather was gorgeous! It's mid March and it was 75 degrees sunny... PERFECT!!! Every time Drew and I have gone out to the Cloisters no matter what time of year it is it's always so nice out so, I really hope we have good weather on our wedding day. We picked up Andrea and my Mom and drove out to the Castle. We were running 20 minutes late and when we pulled up my Dad, Jase, Emily, Wendy & Jeremy (DJs), and Ricky & Erica (Photographers) were waiting on the steps for us. After we did are "hello's" and "hugs" Drew and I walked around the back of the castle to take some photos by the windmill. We felt really comfortable with the photographers and they are using these photos for the cards. Ricky said he would email them to me in a few days so I can use them as well. Everyone loved the food that Daniel made and were very excited when I told them he was our caterer. I finally was able to talk to "Annie" the coordinator of the Cloisters and we went over the layout with the tables and gave the DJ's some good ideas. I was also able to nail down our rehearsal date which oddly enough we were able to have the 14th! It was really an exciting feeling today with a group of our friends and family. I'm really looking forward to our wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment