Monday, March 8, 2010

Reality Check

I have realized a few weeks ago that this wedding got way over budget. We have been counting on a business deal that was suppose be finalized in January and than February to pay for our wedding and to leave us with a nice cushion but, things changed when Drew went to Vegas a few weeks ago. Our new partner is still coming on but, not paying to get into the business like he was before... great just great! So, now I'm taking on even more DIY projects! I looked into what it would cost to make our centerpieces and it should cost about $500-$600 (not including flowers) compared to $1,400! I made the Invitations and everyone should be receiving them soon if they haven't already. I've made the Menus, Programs, and Seating Chart I just have to print them and assemble them. I'm also going to make the name cards, my hair piece, the flower girl baskets, and the ring bears pillow. This wedding is honestly getting done in two months! OMG there is only 68 days to go!!!!!
I really hope we can pull this off!

2 comments:

  1. You and Drew can do it. I have all the faith in the world that when the final day arrives, your wedding will be GORGEOUS and absolutely perfect!

    Don't worry! =) And I am working on a video person ASAP! I got the Christmas lights too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best Em!!! Thank you for all your support and help!

    ReplyDelete