Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flower Girl Baskets


Yesterday and today my Mom and I ran out to "Micheal's" and priced out items that we would need to make the centerpieces and bought a few items for the wedding. I had a really good time with my Mom and I'm glad that she is finally really into all the wedding planing. She throw out a few ideas that her and Dad want to do for the Bridal shower. Yesterday we went to "Victoria Secret" and I didn't like anything I tried on! I need to find what I'm going to wear under my dress! I was glad Mom was with me because it would have been really depressing if I was by myself. I also bought a few gifts for the girls in the wedding! Today we bought the items for me to make the flower girl baskets and I LOVE how they turned out. I think each basket cost about $5.00 to make since, I buy everything on sale or I use coupons!


How to Make a Flower Girl Basket

What you need is a hot glue gun, scissors, lots of ribbon, a basket, a few flowers, and roses petals. It took me maybe an hour to make all three baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment