Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Programs

I made our programs over the past couple of days and I'm really happy with how they turned out! I got the idea form someones post on www.weddingbee.com and made it my own. It was tricky working with the eyelets since this was my first time using them. You always have to go through a few rough drafts before you get the perfect one! Luckily, I only went through a few. I bought all my crafts items form "Michael's", "Jo-Anna's Fabric", and "Office Depot".

List of Items

12 x 12 Purple Shimmer Paper
8.5 x 11.5 Silver Shimmer Paper
8.5 x 11.5 Ivory Card stock Paper
1/4 Silver Eyelets
Eyelet Setter
Skinny Wired Silver Ribbon
Round Corner Puncher
Scissors
Double-Sided Tape

I made my templates in a Word document and printed everything at the BEST quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment