Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drews Wedding Day Present

Today, on Drew's favorite day of the year (St. Patrick's Day) I was able to buy him his dream watch! My Mom and I were at the Mall and we stopped into "Littman Jewelers" the store Drew and I always stop into, to look at their watches. Oddly enough it's always the same girl that helps us. I always wanted to buy Drew this watch for him for our
wedding since it's got a lot of BLING it's more for special occasions than everyday. He bought himself an everyday Tag Heuer last year as a present to himself for starting an AMAZING business so he needs a special occasion one now! The watch I bought him is the NEW TAG
HEUER AQUARACER CHRONOGRAPH DAY DATE MENS WATCH and a few details are: it has 47 Full Cut Diamonds (0.94 carat), it has a Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal face, it can dive 300 Meters / 1000 Feet Water Resistant, and it has Chronograph Features. This watch has serious weight to it as well!


The first birthday present I bought him was a watch... a much cheaper watch but, a nice watch. Drew told me the story about his Grandfathers watch and how he's treasures it so much and that he is a big watch guy so, it's the perfect gift I can give him.

I'm going to keep this a secret until our wedding day which is now 58 days away and it's going to be so hard for me to do and probably explains why I can't sleep tonight and why I am typing this at 3 am! I'm just so EXCITED!!!!! It's going to be the best present I'll ever give Drew besides our children. The best part is it was the last watch in their stores left. She said it gets shipped from store to store every time someone asks about it and a lot of people have been interested since it's now discontinued. So I got it 30% off! I had the "Luck of the Irish" with me today!

"Oh, I am so excited to give him this watch! You have no idea how bad I want to give it to him now! Drew's been a little down with stress from the family business and I know this would cheer him right up, but I'm going to wait."

I wont show this post till after the wedding since I know he sometimes reads it and I want to keep it a surprise from everyone besides my Mom obviously.

I love you Drew and I can't wait to be your wife!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! I dunno if its because I love you guys so much but this post made me tear up! You two are soooo sweet and perfect for each other!! =) You are too precious, Kish! =D

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete